Tuesday 14 September 2021

The Spirit puts me in place

 Let me tell you straight up that you are a beauty
I am enamoured by your cheeks and your eyes
It's serenity. 
I imagine kissing your lips and serving you for all eternity.
I pray and I plead 
In the end, I say let His will be done.
I know that you don't love me
My status disappoints you.
I sigh, and each night I drink a fifth of Hennessy.
Long legs and brown hair, you are a curse 
That keeps cursing me.
I wish I had no feeling 
Or you straight up blocked me.
Why do I feel, I wish God will free me.
So I reach out and entice ladies to numb the pain,
But I could never complete
The Spirit puts me in place. 

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...