Tuesday 21 September 2021

The writings of Sunny Caane

 Dear Sunny

I feel that friendship is not in her heart for me even though she declares it. Her eyes pity me because she is unable to return my love. What would friendship yield to one who is besotted with her? O, a sweet one because I have learnt to desire the good of my enemies and there is no feeling greater than the loving passion for a woman. Even this I can discard and wish for her eternal happiness. I desire that her life is full of bliss and that the good Lord blesses her a hundredfold just like how I have desired for the many before her who have eschewed me. That bitter vice of jealousy is not in me as she is not mine but God who owns her. And God has seen to it in his infinite wisdom that we should not be and yet I pray against this and yet I pray for His will be done and yet pray for her felicity. O, my gift to her is happiness even though I have no part in it. It is happiness that I give her at the cost of my life to obtain.  

Your sweet hopeful friend

Inis 

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...