Wednesday 10 November 2010

I remember you like a Friday night

I remember you like a Friday night
Like a butterfly, you flew by
Spread your wings and I watched you dance
Laugh merrily upon my open arms

Deep sensation, dear Lord let this passion flee
I can’t resist poisoned by the charm she placed on my lips
My conscience screaming leave, I was in too deep
Drowning mesmerise by her candy ways
I had to leave, breathe it was time to sleep
Don’t want to go blind I want to see.

Thinking back, glad I did resist
Clean hands and a clean mind
My cross still on my shoulder
I’ll always remember you like a Friday night

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...