Monday 29 November 2010

More short Poems

A day like this

Perhaps a day like this I prayed
Where my eyes can flee from this pain
Internally immortality I did believe it would remain
Till this day came and released my ache


No laughs remain                                             I spend my time
                                                                       Alone tonight
I did believe                                                              Unused and fused
once a day                                                      With energy bright
A man ought                                                              I long to touch
to cry away.                                                    but none to reach
Then to Laugh                                                                they all pass by
about his fate                                                    and ignored my ring
for the day
No laughs remain.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...