Wednesday 4 April 2012

The Joy of Confession 17


Sinner: Dear Sir, I feel myself dead; very much alive to sin and dead to righteousness. But every time I dwell in the graveyard my soul is the most miserable but yet it lingers and upon reflection I do not understand why it lingers or is prone to wonder to such a miserable place. I need help Sir

Sir: It seems my son that you need a deliverance; you need an escape from this body of death. You need to be awaken to your senses and to smell again the sweet aroma of Christ.


Sinner: How do I obtain this deliverance and smell again the sweet aroma of Christ.

Sir: Come here my Son. I will lay hands on you to receive the freedom that is found in Christ. Remember that you are engaged in a war and do not be quick to give up the fight. You have not yet resisted to the point of shedding your blood - resist my son till all your strength leaves you and you will see His power strengthen you. But fight my son because you love Christ and care for his sacrificial giving he offered up for you.

Sinner: Pray for me sir and from this day, I will fight and resist till my strength fail and therein I shall see my saviour and Lord at work.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...