Sunday 29 April 2012

Miscellanies 40 - His love never runs out


I thought I had exhausted, absolutely exhausted the Love of God for me. I thought I had emptied the fountain, plucked all the fruits, and rejected every invitation till a dear friend named the Holy Spirit whispered in my almost deaf ears, ‘His love never fails, it never gives up, it never runs out on you. It will always remain.’ At hearing this I at once heard a knock, I rushed in tears to open the door, to hold so tightly my brother and Father - weeping for a time on their spotless garment. In my brother’s hand was a crown. I fell on my knees, he placed the crown on my uncovered head and said, ‘we have always loved you. Before you were born we loved you and we shall love you forever more.’

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...