Sunday 8 April 2012

Miscellanies 36 - After a long season

"After a long season of self realization, of internal struggle with the soul, of a continual combat with identity and status, of a victory over a shameful past and continual repetitiveness with sins of the usual kind; I have finally come to my senses, to rise from this dirge and place all hopes and trust in Christ. As long as I am found in him and remember it in my heart as my eyes sees the day at hand, then I shall walk in victory; in a continual uprising against my spiritual foes and be a kind of first-fruits able to give sober encouragements and true gospel victory without the terrible ache of hypocrisy."


K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...