Wednesday 22 July 2020

A prayer for my soul

O Good God, the great and magnificent one. You are too lovely, too pure, too beautiful. You are indeed the best that there is. O I love you and that dearly. It is not enough to give up sin but one must be in the duties of righteousness. O let me love your house. Let me be constantly seeking your presence. You are indeed the amazing one and may I enjoy your glory. O teach me to rise early in the morning to praise your name. Yea to only praise you. May your words be in my heart and may it flow out of my mouth to encourage and bless humanity. 

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...