Tuesday 7 July 2020

The sin that is killing me

Dear God can you hear me
My heart is failing 
I think I'm waisting 
I couldn't taste it
My unbelief is deep within me 
Where is the grace that they saying
Will save me in my time of need
But I'm drowning 
I can't find the faith that will keep me
I'm wishing for a vision
But The prophets are liars 
Are they yours because they claim the name of your Son
The preacher can't preach 
The singers can't lead but they sing empty words
I wonder if they plead 
Or they feed and spread the seed of your words
I can't deny that there is evil in my deeds
And in the past, I've mistreated the gifts that you gave 
Especially the gift of the man in the mirror. 
Is this the consequence of all my errors
When will I be taken away from all the terrors
Cuz my heart is in a place that they call a jail
Will your Spirit pay the bail again and when I'm out will I end up in my maze again
Have I been saved or was it all a false feeling 
And is that why I can't kill the sin that is killing me?

K.Oni


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...