Wednesday 22 July 2020

They got me looking

They got me looking  

I keep thinking about the light in the sky 

In her eyes 

Should have made a move 

Be bold 

Now me and her is a story untold 

Say what you thinking 

Life is short  

10,00 years from now 

It won’t matter 

But that’s lie 

So you better keep it Holy 

Picture me in paradise  

A million years from now 

Remembering because I didn’t waste this present life 

Gave my life to Christ 

Eternal time to enjoy is mine  

I see her 

We smiling together 

With a million others shining brighter than the stars 

10 times a billion 

So many in this eternal sunshine 

That will never end 

 

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...