Friday 26 February 2010

Bitterly sweet

Something that was deeper than the deep blue sea
She whispered something in my ear
Something bitterly sweet
I stood as she held my arms, held it so soft
Her skin touched my skin
My heart melted and wondered could this be
Does she also think of me in her waking
Does her heart ache at me not being next to her
Those few words would set me free
Tears rolled down my eyes but I didn’t let her see
Before I could turn I wiped my face
I looked into her eyes hoping she could see
The sadness in my eyes
I opened my arms to embrace her
Wishing I could tell her how I feel- I love you I truly love you
I imagined for a sec
Then I whispered in her hears
I hope he makes you happy
But for now I must leave you here

k.oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...