Saturday 27 February 2010

Can you believe the world cries?

Listen to the cries of the world
But does the world speak
The answer remains in the hands of the mystery
But does it exist
Can we find it in the earth’s creed?
Shall we begin
An exploration of your origin
It seems to be
The methods were never real
Full of deceit
Decapitated by my greed


What could it be
A momentary mind release
A crippled theme
Of loves decrees
In the pits I’ve seen
Death to the king
That’s what they screamed
Could you believe?
That the world cries
On my knees as my heart tried
Could you believe?
As I watch my niece die


k.oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...