Monday 22 February 2010

Lent


What to give up for lent?

if you are like me and every year you wonder what you could give up for lent and never seem to reach a conclusion why not take up something instead. I don't know if this defeats the whole objective but I guess its better than doing nothing at all. To tell you the truth, there's probably things I can give up but time and time again I reason myself out of it. So ill take up something instead, something challenging, something that should last the whole 40 days and what I've decided to take up (this again defeats the objective for it is meant to be secret) is to learn the book of James. Yep the whole epistle. hopefully this will improve my memory and prove to be helpful in exam time.

whatever you've decide to give up or take up, I hope you persevere

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...