Sunday 26 June 2011

Forgetting Tomorrow

At Night I watch the Sky
Drink a fifth of the bottle
As I reminisce on old times.
Me and you plotting Fantasy
Chasing our dreams
Escaping reality as we close eyes.
Tell me its true cuz we be a love story
Forgetting tomorrow 
Tonight we shine brighter than the stars
I'm in the deep, tommorow ain't long
Gotta be strong cuz when they come
You're the only one I'm dying for.
This is the truth please don't cry
Dry your eyes lets enjoy tonight.
You gotta live and keep him breathing
Tell him the story about the night I said I'm leaving
Lets close our eyes and escape reality
Chasing our dreams of one day becoming a happy family.


K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...