Sunday 5 December 2010

The Joy of confession 3

It is often the case with my Lord that he should woo back one of his most hardened saint by compassion. When a rod was rightly deserved, He comes with kisses of encouragement and uplifts the sinners soul. I feel warmly in me the kindness of your mercy. Where this morning my heart had been bitterly cold haven not an inch of love for my fellow men and severely criticizing the truth of the speaker. It was in this bitter state that my Lord came to me  with a flower, that he is not indeed angry at me but wish that for the sake of his holiness and quality of our relationship that I bid my sin farewell and enjoy his presence. I feel now in me a righteousness that is wholly His; I am now able to dance again and declare his name in prayer in the closet of my room.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...