Monday 27 December 2010

A Prayer for my soul

Oh God How excellent is your name in all the earth
My soul longs for you, I long for your presence
I long for the countenance of your face to shine upon me
There is a burning in my heart, a fervent passion
that i cannot still my soul until I see your face.
It is dark and the sun has gone to its chamber
But I am awake, desperate for a drop of your water.
Oh God you are my satisfaction
You are the crown of my life
The jewel on my neck.
I am longing for your kiss
for I am your bride- I wait for my Bridegroom
Oh I wait oh Lord I wait for you and will turn to no other
Your passion is my passion and increase it as it is yours
Oh God my Lord how excellent is your name in all the earth and heaven above!

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...