I told my People

No one knows of my misery
I feel the pain every night before I go to sleep
I can imagine all my enemies
Plotting my demise while my best friends trying to take me down.
Do you see my life, I’m in constant danger
Can’t walk a mile without someone screaming go and die.
It happened quickly, transfixed by a vision
Caught guilty with no hope for a plea.
What I my to do, so I kept running for many days
Everywhere I go I see the same man starring at my face.
We all alone I knew my guilt confessed screaming
I’m the man who did the wrongs if I could I would take em all back but please free me.
No more denials, walk up the aisle
Told my people but they all laughed
I repeated, then some began to shout.
Screaming for my life, I look to my mama but she turned her eyes.
Is this the life of the born again
Lord Jesus please come and release this pleasing pain.

K.Oni

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does it mean to live a godly life?

When God turns a deaf ear on prayers

Women of the Bible: Adah and Zillah