Friday 15 July 2011

A Prayer for my Soul

Oh Lord we pray for your light to penetrate this present darkness
For your people to be willing to die
To be ready to carry their cross to the hills
To the camp of evil knowing that it is there where the Light shines brightest.
Protect us from the evil one
But use our lives to bring you glory.
If my death will bring a lost soul to you
Then let me die a thousand times.
I will be a watchmen, I will be a prophet
Only steady my hands and remove the dross in me.
Creation is asking ‘where are the Sons of God?’
Oh Lord! make a powerful revelation of us
Let us be like Christ your Son whose light outshone the Sun
That we may glorify you and set the captives free.
Harden not their hearts but open their ears
That they may hear and believe.
Oh Lord we pray for your light to penetrate this present darkness. 
Amen.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...