Sunday 31 July 2011

Miscellanies 12 - This morning

This morning I am filled afresh with the sweetness of the Holy spirit. I feel deep inside of me that holy sensation of pure joy that urges everything in me to scream Abba all praise and glory to your name. I see clearly the brightness of the morning which has made clear and glorious those things which are hidden by the night. Likewise my Lord, your light, ever so pure has made beautiful and splendid those souls in whom you chose to illuminate. Oh this candid joy this increasing pleasure and delight. Oh, my bread and my wine; delay no longer my soul for he has given you the invitation. Come quickly to your seat and satisfy your members with the sweetest bread and succulence wine.


K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...