Wednesday 11 September 2013

I remember her with all the nice smells contained in the world

I remember her with all the nice smells contained in the world. Whenever the lightness of her memory slips into my little sickly heart, I cannot help but smile and think of those happy hours when we talked and drank and she laid on me the cares of all her heart. I listened as best as any man could, but never was I sufficient to leave her with wisdom. Nay, such a task was to great for me for she was such a woman of the very best kind. Her eyes always pure as I saw them, and golden as the fading sun. She was a friend among friends, a delight among pleasures. But I think not of her so often, for I know I shall remember that day, yea, that ill day not fit for any man to meet, where our departure would be forever and certain things could not be. I wished her farewell but only in my mind, for the opportunity was never at hand to say goodbye. We shall meet again when night shall never engulf the day.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...