God continuously loves us

God continuously loves us, otherwise my love for him would not have grown. He daily sustains us, otherwise I would have fainted in my weakness.

He is the crown on my head, the eternal king of glory. He grants me new mercies everyday, Yesterday's sins forgiven and forgotten. What a wonderful love!

God is my father, he loves me everyday especially when I fail, his loving-kindness never ends. Oh I love him now, more than I did yesterday, and although my prayers fail, I know he works all things for my good.

He is full of joy, and when I am in despair he visits me, restoring my soul. Oh how I love him, but I often forget that he is always on my side. He will never leave me, though at times he hides his face.

Some days I ask, 'God where are you?'

In those days I pray, but in the end I always say that God is good, and rest in his providence. O I love my Lord, the king of all the universe. i praise you with my life, please use all of me. And when I die, a glorious day that will be, seeing you face to face, your radiance will fill my hear with endless joy!

K.Oni

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does it mean to live a godly life?

When God turns a deaf ear on prayers

Women of the Bible: Adah and Zillah