Sunday 26 June 2016

Miscellanies - To serve God is the best of service

To serve God is the best of service. To live for God is the best of living. There is no higher good than to do all to the glory of God. He is the great King of the universe and we should be ravished by him, that is our souls should be so in love with God that we daily pine for Him. He is to be the longing of our hearts, the greatest desire of our souls.

Bless the Lord O my soul, all that is within me praise his Holy sweet name. For when my soul blesses God and seeks him first, all my hurt and pain goes away. All my crosses, yea the daily burdens I carry to Golgotha seems bearable. I no longer stumble under the oppression of sin, yea my own sins, for I look to Christ who daily comforts me.

To serve God is the best of service. Today I will praise you and give my heart to you. My heart will not be given to a woman or money, but to God for He will never leave me nor forsake me. He will not break my heart.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...