Friday 10 June 2016

Miscellanies 98: Say what I mean

I must by all means say what I mean – I must when I am with others declare my intention and live life to the glory of God. I have in the past been too shy with all things. I have so far with nothing lay hold with that burning zeal inside of me that could burn a hole forest to ashes. I have seen it from all eyes and thus many have thought me too laid back with no ambition or eagerness to better myself or change the world. I do! But perhaps the waves of life has washed me to the shore of despondency and misery culminating in my detachment from the world; preferring my own comfort where I have no comfort.


K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...