Monday 6 June 2016

The writings of Sunny Caane: Your weak friend

Dear Sunny

I feel down in myself, feeling like the worst person to have ever lived. My sins are ever before me, my unworthiness constantly present before my eyes. I cannot look at others without feeling disappointed with myself. What a great failure I am. I have failed in life and in love. I am but a wretch, a dung on the surface of this earth.  I am vile and all things mean. It hurts me to think that I have been the cause of pain to others, especially to her of whom my heart aches,

Goodbye Sunny, please write soon! I need a friend.

Your weak friend
Mathias

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...