Wednesday 2 February 2011

Behind the waterfall

Behind the waterfall
A gold heart laid
In the basket slept
The heart of grace


A sweet heavy voice
Beckoned my face
"Come here and take
This heart is yours".


But sir I feel an unworthy cause
My past has made me hard and tough
I carry a stone that is not my own
The weight stills my guilty soul


Years I've cried for this sin of mine
Killing all my dreams sweetly afar
The worst of all, I am not the one
To be blamed for this path I've gone


"Come my Son beyond this fall
and take this gift that is yours
I know thy feel and thy sacred plea
The grace you need is here and free".


K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...