Friday 9 November 2012

Life should be lived with a Smile


Every day I walk to work. If I leave at a certain time I see the same people almost in the same place where I saw them the day before. There is one particular person who I look forward to see every day in my journey and it is a woman with her two children cycling to school. I see them cycling, the children being adventurous in their drive and the Mom careful and steady making sure that her kids are ok. I am not even sure that the kids are necessarily hers but that’s my assumption. I love to see this woman and her kids because as she cycles past, she always smiles at me and I always innocently with great joy return her smile. There is something about that moment which touches the soul like a bird’s joy sucking the juice out of a lily. A simple smile can demonstrate the heart of a person. This is why I conclude that life should be lived with a smile and besides Jesus came eating and drinking.
 
K.Oni

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...