Saturday 3 November 2012

A Saint


I am Magdalene

I am Nicodemus

I am Zacheus

I am the prostitute

I am the centurion  

I am the prodigal

I am the false witness

I am the Pharisee

I am the thief.

I am Ken – A sinner

Should be hated, rejected, well-detested

Yet. Loved By God

Loved

By Him who died.

Begin with one another

Where God begins with us – IN LOVE

Predestines

Magdalene

Nicodemus

The prostitute

The Centurion

The prodigal

The false witness

The Pharisee

The thief

Ken

To be conformed, freely

To the image of His Son.

No longer a sinner

But A

Saint.
 
Ken Oni
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...