Sunday 25 November 2012

Miscellanies 60: And as I prayed

And as I prayed for a brother, I could not help but believe my prayers, and as I gave communion to a sister I could not help but believe the words that I spoke; that 'in this moment the blood of Christ is being applied to our very hearts, cleansing away all of our sins and making us anew.' In this very moment was the ache of my heart lifted that indeed my name is written on his heart and never will I be forgotten by God but remembered. Not loving me less in my pitiful hour of sin and not loving me more in my happy minutes of righteousness because I am already seated with him at his right hand.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...