Thursday 15 November 2012

The Love that I see in this community


And I’m loving the love that I see in this community

The jubilee summer seems to have bud in Camilla’s soul

Kate rising high colouring the house Gold

Hames dancing bright, Harry smiling till the evening fold

Gotta open the curtains for the whole world to see

Something seems to change every time I come back in.

Watching Ben’s vision, He’s the Spirit’s Love guitar

Irresistable Louis, A true homie till my final breath

Always got to stare, Rachel is a bright star

Illuminating our minds with feelings that makes a brotha smile

I do believe God opens his curtains, for heaven to watch and see

The Love that I see in this Christ centred community.

K.Oni

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...