Monday 11 February 2013

My Peace with God

Today the rain may pour and tomorrow the sun may shine, but yet this I know that His love for me remains the same. I know this because, My Father in heaven, to whom I was once alienated and hostile in mind has through Jesus Christ, reconciled to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross.

So tomorrow, the clouds may come and go, my love for him maybe high or low, my joy may cause me to dance or in mysery sit, but peace with my Heavenly Father remains the same, My God does not know any change in regards to my peace with Him.

K.Oni

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...