Monday 25 February 2013

Prayer for my soul - Take my five loaves of bread

Lord Jesus, please take my five loaves of bread and use it to feed this generation, because I’m worried about their spiritual state. They are all buried in the graveyard and need calling out like Lazarus. And besides I am not perfect, I’m hating the sins that I see on my bed side. I long to change, but the past keep telling me it will all be the same. Help me belief, extinguishing all my unbelief because I really want to eat the feast you have prepared for me. Lord Jesus please take my five loaves of bread and use it to feed this generation.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...