Tuesday 23 April 2013

Miscellanies 74: This sweet church


I remember this sweet church, one of the first places where I received such nourishment from heaven, where my eyes flickered in ecstasy and at times all I could see was mist when my eyes opened after a deep communion with God. Returning to this sanctified community, I felt the love of the people. In seeing their faces, my heart warmed, with my soul inclining me that I must return here often, for the worship filled the depths of me, feeling the presence of the Spirit as I was deprived of in the past weeks. Also I met again a friend whom I was sure would have forgotten me but she remembered me and I had forgotten her.  

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...