Friday 12 April 2013

The writings of Sunny Caane - Nothing seems hopeful


At this moment my dear friend, nothing seems hopeful, nothing seems cheerful, nothing seems bright. There is only the all-encompassing air of uselessness. I feel my own ineptness and bareness. I sincerely wish that I had a heart for anything. I have no sentiment for a friend, none for family and not a soul for a lover. The world in all her business is naught to me. Even as I write to you, my cherished childhood friend, I write out of necessity, that you perhaps who countlessly has been a sun in my midnight may be the flower to make me merry. My Sunny, ironically the sun of my soul, I shall be with you in a few days’ time and if I appear far from my jovial condition, it is because there is an emptiness in my humanity.

Looking forward to seeing you desperately hoping your countenance will restore my brightness.

Christopher  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...