Saturday 20 October 2012

I am coming to you


I am coming to you like a child

For you have said ‘let the children come, the humble ones for such is the kingdom’

I am coming my Father, I come with faith

With a joyful tone with a great bundle of humility.

I come to play in your park, I come without worry

I come with my big dreams and ambitions

I come knowing I will be Loved and treasured

I come singing hosanna in the highest.

I know there will be food on the table

I will eat with gladness knowing tomorrow there will be much more for me.

I come knowing that I am not an orphan but a child.

I know I am coming to my Father’s house

I know there is a room prepared for me by my brother

I know that I am not the only Child

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...