Sunday 21 October 2012

Miscellanies 57: O happy day

O happy was the day when Jesus washed away my sins. On Him does my glowing heart rejoice, and rest at peace my long-divided heart, breaking my fetters setting me free. O happy was the day when Jesus washed away my sins, He taught me how to watch and pray, how to live and laugh. He taught me how to cry and weep, how to give all my burdens to him. O happy day, that blessed day when Christ on the cross did hang, for sins not his own, adding my sorrows to his earthly tears, taking all my guilt washing all my sins away. O happy day my friends won't you be happy with me? When in life's latest hour I take my bow then i shall still remember and rejoice in that happy day when Christ washed all my sins away. 

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...