Monday 10 January 2011

Found in a strange land

I am found in a strange land 
Where the ground does not love the rain


The Heights and depths are all the same
The morning light fears its stage


I am found in a strange land
Where mice are clean and dogs are free


The earth refuse to do its task 
And bees are large and walk on grounds


I am found in a strange land
Where all do speak in English act


The trees are planted on little clouds
And fishes enjoy the open air


I am found in a strange land
Where music is played by the deaf and blind


The storms bring peace 
And the wind is seen


‘A strange remarkable land I’m in
There is more to discover in this God created green’.


K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...