Monday 24 January 2011

The Joy of Confession 7

Sinner: Dear Sir, it is too much for me; it is to much for me. I feel I have no more strength left to bear. I am weak with emotions and the fear of failure grips my heart and I feel a miserable soul. I reflect upon my life and I have no moment of being proud, none at all. My existence is meaningless for I have exceedingly falling short. I wish to die, to relieve myself of this pain, to go to sheol where there will be no traces of my conscience. Oh Sir, help me if you can for if I should leave here without oil to my head, I do not know whether anyone will see me alive again. I hate the world but I am trapped, I have shut myself in and driven away all help. The darkness I feared but I thought I could love it so I dwelt alone. Help me sir.

Sir: I tell you the truth my son, it is good that you are beginning to fear the darkness here before you depart to the place that you want to go. For you see, the darkness here compares not to the darkness hereafter. The darkness you taste now is but an appetite, a mere starters of the full course terror that awaits those who dwell in sheol, who are found to be in hell. The misery there is infinitely worse than the worst torture here. I thank God that he has opened your soul to unimaginable pain and that he has brought you here to find relief for your soul. Many men have suffered twice as you before they departed and when they entered into the abyss their injury was infinitely multiplied and for all eternity will have to endure the awful darkness. But it is not to be so with you for I shall give you a message, a valuable message that is able to lift you from your darkness.

Sinner: Tell me this message Sir, please Sir tell me.

Sir: I shall tell you my son, you only need open hears and a receptive heart and you shall witness the darkness flee from your eyes. Take heed and listen. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that Life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it.

Sinner: How can I have this light sir which my darkness cannot overcome?

Sir: This true light who created the world and everything in it came into the world. He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him.

Sinner: How do I recognize him sir? Have I missed my opportunity, oh I pray that I may find him. Where is he sir, which part of the world did he come to?

Sir: He came to that which was his own, yet his own did not receive him. Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in His name, he gave the right to become the children of God. He is the light of men and whoever follows him will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.

He comes to you now, through this invitation, he is asking of you to receive him now. He is present and if you truly believe in his name, his name is Jesus Christ, and if with all of your heart you are willing to follow him, he will come right now to you and dispel your darkness. Are you willing to receive the light of your life?

Sinner: I am sir.

(He prayed for the sinner for an hour and so and explained more to him about this light of life. The sinner went home rejoicing and he found a new peace inside of him that never again he felt alone although times were hard, yet the light always overcame his darkness).

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...