Wednesday 19 January 2011

I must avoid your face

I must indeed avoid your grace
And set a pace between our taste.
It looks as if I ignore your look
The if is true I must not speak directly to you.
To be again one on one
Will melt my heart and kill my mind
For such affections I wish to flee
Such emotions I seek to leave.
Forgive me for the neglect I show
The new term flows I hope it goes.
This passionate love I must unclench 
This season must grow a stone of flesh.
To do this trial hurts me much
But one-sided love would kill my life 
I must indeed avoid your grace
To catch my breath and live again.


K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...