Tuesday 4 January 2011

Like two flying owls

My gift is my soul
Like two flying owls
We flew on the green and the blue.


The Oak tree
Sheltered the winter from our eyes
Till summer came 
I was found in your arms


Escaping now to the far eastern blue
A grandeur quest
To the rainbows pot.



We flew past the eternal sky
To a place uninterrupted 
And filled with gold.


My gift to you is my soul, my flowering owl
I could give you nothing less
For you blessed me
With your colourful confident smile.


How bitter my life, now my Owl is gone
No will to fly, no reason why
Its black and Gold
My life is Dark and Old


K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...