Monday 28 January 2013

Happy Bday Ken


It was my birthday yesterday and what a great day it was. I didn't want to do anything but my friends made it a lovely day by taking me to Nandos. Me and Louis had the extra spice half chicken with the extra spice sauce. Yea, we went all out. A good day overall. But this topped it. Its like the peanut butter on a toasted bread (that's if you like peanut butter with toast). Charlotte made me this card, I loved it so much that I decided to post it on my blog and it is the reason why I am writing this update. It is the best card I have ever received.

Thank you Charlotte.

By the way, the she referred to
in the card is Wisdom from proverbs.

K.Oni


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...