Wednesday 9 January 2013

O Holy Spirit, thy grace, thy blessed help supply to me

O Holy Spirit, thy grace, thy blessed help supply to me at once right now, to aid me continue with joy on my journey to the gate where Christ shall welcome me, and in hope because of thy great help, will say unto me, 'welcome to my rest my good and faithful servant.' But now, O Holy Ghost, I lack strength to gain such a merit and in thy help I do cry to carry me home. As well as my comforter, yield in me that strengthening fruit of self-control and perseverance. I want to wear his diadem and join among the multitude who shall forever sing his praise until eternity dawns and sleep covers her brow. I am a weak soul and in thee my Sealed Spirit do I turn for help. Dance in me freely once again, lend me thy aiding hand, be frustrated no more.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...