Monday 30 May 2011

I only Have ONE to please!

I only have one to please
One to see my life and sing!

 I care no more of man may think
I care nought at all but what my Lord wants me be!

I carry no sweets of words to thee
Except that which my Lord be thrilled!

Expect not from me a conforming frame
Except that which conforms to my Master’s name!

Let me the object of man’s chief hate
As Long as I the choice of Jesus’ taste!

Let other’s boast of heaps of Gold
But I will cling to the cross of old!

Beauty and Fame for myself I leave
For His fame my life will Live!

I only have one to please 
One to see my life and sing!

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...