Monday 23 May 2011

No One Cared

Before my birth, a curse did spring
The night in which my first breath breathed.
Nothing I saw but the underlying theme
Of the song of which my life will sing.


The chords are few when mine was cut
The tears never stopped but poured yearly on.


Winter and night was all I knew
The shadow and darkness abundantly grew.
Every pair fell sweetly kind 
But I the odd of a singular kind.


Draw me down and curse the day
Of when the nurse her eyes did betray
A loveless child of a heathen clan
A giveaway trash no life could love!


The amber sunlight pales my feeble air
The gods have damned my empty brook.
But here asunder my existence do tear
No one cared for me but me. 


K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...