Tuesday 3 May 2011

Lord Help me

                                                   Oh Lord help me to understand your Word


                                                                Help me to Love you More


                                                                    Help me to desire you

Help me to seek you with all of my soul.                                   Oh Lord help me daily


 Help me to forsake the pleasures of this world          Help me to do good to my neighbours

                                                              Help me to be poor in Spirit


                                                                   Help me to Mourn  


                                                             Help me to put on Love                                              

                                                         Oh Lord help me to know You.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...