Tuesday 31 May 2011

Miscellanies 6 - He will never leave me in my sins

I am a man lost without God. When I feel the burden of my sins and contemplate on my rebellions, I feel lost and a great anger at myself for turning away from my Lord. I do not belong in this mire or pit but I belong in the spring of the Almighty. I belong in heaven and the devil longs to see me dwell with him but I will not have it so - I will not linger in sin and when I fall rejoice not over me my enemies for Jesus is coming for my deliverance. He comes for me caring nothing for the filth which may stain his garments but he reaches into the depths to pull me out. Because I am his He will never leave me and will always come for my rescue until I reach full sanctification where I can sin no more.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...