Thursday 26 May 2011

My Darling My Darling

My Darling My Darling 
So sweet you are to me
Like a precious ointment 
And priceless gold
You are the pleasant gaze of my inner soul.
I wish not to set you like a wooden idol
For you are full of life and cheer.
Happily I toast with a joyous dance 
The world and heaven all to see
Of my peculiar love to a dazzling girl.  
I remember the nights awake
When sleep evade my vivid mind
To see your sun shining beaming frame
Was all the thoughts I knew and had.
My Darling my Darling
So dear to my youthful soul
I love you more than life itself
But Christ is my all My God of LOVE. 


K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...