Thursday 15 December 2011

A Christmas ball

What a happy scene of merry dancers dancing to a foreign tune not far of the coast. Boys and girls dressed marvellously, beautifully and handsomely not one of whom I could say spoilt the scene perhaps except I. Each were dancing with a smile, burning off the sweet dinner which occupied them shortly before. I did put out my hands, surprised to be taking by some beautiful lassies




who danced way better than I could dream and smiled so free which made me believe that all in this room were having a splendid time. Some did tire but some did endure till the last dance which culminated in a final stretch of future Kings and queens this world to own, danced and spun with their partners till the music stopped.
K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...