Thursday 22 December 2011

Once again you strike my heart!

Cupid! Thou dids’t once again
Strike my boyish heart to love again.
Whence the future I held so bleak
Because of the last poison with which you poisoned me.
A summer promised but winter came
Thou a jest! no friend of love has thou portray. 
If shadows kiss the ground, and the valiant sun caresses the earth
Then why thy arrow no sooner make 
Her heart unite to mine never untied.
A mocking errand - A mocking errand
You did play my heart, I with all sentiment truly clenched
The end she will be mine.
Cupid! Thou a filthy fiend
You knew she played no part - 
For selfish pleasure and gods to engross
Once again you strike my heart!

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...