Wednesday 12 December 2012

Say it like you mean it


Say it like you mean it
Tell me baby do you love me and need me
Cuz lately you've been acting kind of strangish
Neglecting me and I'm feeling pretty wayish
Don't understand, is it our love that is fading
Or am I just dreaming acting insanely
Tell me the truth, I love you like the first fruits
The best stories are the ones that I tell of you.
I'm going mad, tell me baby that you ain't changed
The water's deep and you know I cannot swim.
Will you come to my rescue or let me drown
Because I see no other path that I could climb.
Although I'm inclined to your every word
Tell me the truth, So I can choose to live or die,
But say it like you mean it!
 
 
 
 
 
 
K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...