Tuesday 18 December 2012

The pleasure in seeing her family

And the pleasure in seeing her family created a joy in me to want to have such felicity of fellowship with those whom I knew where the blood in her veins. Such community, such beauty, such siblings and splendid smiles, at once would make me run sweet errands for them. And it did warm my heart to say goodbye, seeing it as grace from the gentle hands of God to bless my day as I made it back home in time to see them depart. It's been my pleasure to meet you all, although briefly and momentarily. I loved playing table football with the boys, and hearing your sister sing was truly music to my ears. I bid you all a happy holiday and a Christmas rich with the Spirit of love which first saw it fit, good and necessary to send his Son as to rescue us from our darkness into his marvellous light.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...